Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F) don’t care to be apart of my sister’s (23F) baby’s life at this point.

So I’m not really sure where else to post this.

I (21F) and my sister (23F) haven’t talked in two or three years.

Basically, our dad and step mom were incredibly emotionally abusive. I haven’t really forgiven them because time after time they prove they haven’t changed. I was sick of being a doormat.

My sister and I don’t talk because, every chance she got, she loved to be apart of the abuse. She would be on my parent’s side, and would be rewarded. I was seen as a traitor basically only because I wanted to talk to my biological mom who had done nothing wrong and I should have been able to see. She would spread rumors about me at school, be an absolute ass to me and even after high school, she would try to get into friend groups I had and just start a bunch of drama.

She used everyone in my family. My grandmother gave her a place to live and she was basically verbally abusive to her. My mother, out of the kindness of her heart despite my sister never talking to her unless she needed something, bought her a car that she said she would pay her back for and then destroyed and never returned. My step mom and dad bought her a car and she had her friend make payments on it, told people they had forced her to buy the car even though she couldn’t afford it (she had begged my step mom to co-sign) and it turned up one day with a cracked windshield and was completely destroyed. She would use people, sleep on their couch and eat their food, and then leave and never talk to them again. It got to a point where a couple had to ask her to leave because she was basically living there.

She’s never apologized for any of it. She eventually went into the army to get her shit together. She met someone after about two months, they married probably two months later. And now she’s pregnant. I’m thinking they’ve been married two months.

My bio mom told me the news and is just as done with it all as I am because my sister never contacts her unless she needs something. I didn’t even find out she was married until after my mother told me, and didn’t know she was pregnant until a few days ago.

I blocked my step mom on my phone but, of course, she’s called me at work. I told her I knew, and she said “Oh yeah you’re going to be an auntie!” But I honestly don’t even care to be apart of this charade anymore.

I know that many in my family will think I’m jealous and so that’s why I’m not associating with the kid but why would i?

I’ve worked hard for everything I ever had and have never asked for handouts, but still, wasn’t good enough In the eyes of my step mom and dad. I’m thinking of moving out of my boyfriend of 4 year’s house so that’s definitely not helping the stress level of this either.

Am I an asshole for not wanting to be a part of my sister’s child life and pretending like we’re all a normal family again?

TL;DR: My sister I haven’t talked to in 2-3 years is now pregnant in the span of knowing and marrying someone within four months. I don’t want to be involved in their lives since I’m not already. Am I an asshat?



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 05:04AM by imbe-cile https://ift.tt/2OVG68F
I (21F) don’t care to be apart of my sister’s (23F) baby’s life at this point. I (21F) don’t care to be apart of my sister’s (23F) baby’s life at this point. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.