Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’ve (21f) been led on by my crush (28m) for 5 months. How do I end this “friendship” aka unrequited love?

The reason he doesn’t like me? He only wants to be with a pale blonde girl. I’m a brunette and he thought I was white until I told him one day that my dad is actually half black so I’m mixed. I didn’t think anything of it at the time. We have a close mutual friend and he told me that my crush talks about how he only wants a pale blonde girl, pretty much fetishes them and only sees me as a friend. But me and my crush hung out almost every weekend and kissed many times. Almost every time we met, he’d lay his head on my lap or my shoulder so it made me feel wanted for once. It hurts of course, especially because I moved across the world alone, lost in life. He felt like home and I couldn’t explain why. I’ve told him I like him, I told him I don’t want to meet other guys. He just kept saying “we’re just friends.” I can’t keep being friends with him. Seeing him with another girl? I’d be crushed inside. But I don’t want to stress him out as he’s an even tempered guy who doesn’t like arguing. But I can’t sleep at night and he’s completely fine.

tl;dr my crush only sees me as a friend, so how do I end this friendship so I can move on?



Submitted April 02, 2019 at 03:28AM by issabet https://ift.tt/2I2k0zM
I’ve (21f) been led on by my crush (28m) for 5 months. How do I end this “friendship” aka unrequited love? I’ve (21f) been led on by my crush (28m) for 5 months. How do I end this “friendship” aka unrequited love? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.