Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: GF (17) cheated on me (18) one night with a friend she knew for a while

Link to previous post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/aildw7/gf_17_cheated_on_me_18m_one_night_with_a_friend/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

TL;DR: GF cheated. Finally dumped her. Found a better one.

It's been some time, but I am happy to announce that after a month and a half of mental torture I finally dumped my girlfriend. In my first post, many people encouraged me to break up, but I was still biased at that time and chose to disregard their advice. Now, about a month later, I have taken it.

I found another girl who is slightly older and already in uni, studying to become a lawyer. She is loving, dedicated, and admittedly much cuter.

I recently found out my ex hooked up with a friend she found after I discovered she cheated and do feel some amount of jealousy and frustration, but will hopefully get over it.

Life is finally looking great. So thank you for the harsh, but much needed, words.



Submitted March 01, 2019 at 12:19AM by ikindaneedthis https://ift.tt/2H8EmqG
UPDATE: GF (17) cheated on me (18) one night with a friend she knew for a while UPDATE: GF (17) cheated on me (18) one night with a friend she knew for a while Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.