Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: bf (31m) still using webcam girls despite promising not to. Asks me (31f) for money because he couldn’t pay for it

UPDATE from previous post, original link here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/apyk7j/boyfriend_wont_have_sex_with_me_but_regularly_has/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Short version of previous post - bf doesn’t want sex with me due to ‘anxiety’ but frequently visits webcam girls .

TLDR at the end.

After bf had registered for sessions with a sex psychotherapist, and him making an effort it seemed that things were getting better.

Yesterday I found out that he spent over £100 on cam girls in the last week. He saw how distraught I was after the last time and we nearly broke up, but he just can’t seem to stop. He also went overdrawn because of this and had the audacity to ask me for money. I essentially paid for him to cheat on me.

I don’t think that we can get back from this.

TLDR: bf promises that he won’t use webcam girls again. He does and asked me for money because he couldn’t pay for it without telling me what it was for.



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 01:22PM by throwaway12022019adv https://ift.tt/2Wy55RH
UPDATE: bf (31m) still using webcam girls despite promising not to. Asks me (31f) for money because he couldn’t pay for it UPDATE: bf (31m) still using webcam girls despite promising not to. Asks me (31f) for money because he couldn’t pay for it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.