Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I love a handicapped girl but my parents won't allow me to have a relationship with her

I am 20 years old..I have been studying in this collage near my house for around 2 years and a half ... Last summer a family came to our Naibourhood and rent this house across our's.

A middle aged man and his wife and 19 years old paraplegics (can't walk ) girl and two boys who still study in school.

We became a close neighbors ..they invited us to dinner several times and so we did.

At one dinner I discovered that they came to our town because this girl (surprise surprise) is going to study in the same college that I am studying in that is 7 miles away from my house.

Once we knew that ..My dad suggested that I would pick her up to collage since i was driving my own car to collage and everyone agreed .. The little dad knew that his idea started the flare between me and her ...the flare that he later would want to go away.

Every day we talked when we were going to collage I knew from her that she had an accident when she was 6 years old which unfortunately made her handicapped... The thing with this girl that she is extremely beautiful ..short brown hair blue eyes and a smile to steal the heart of the moon ...annnnnd she is really kind and shy ...probably the kindest and shiest person I have ever met in my life.

Really fast we started to become close friends...sometimes after college we would go to restaurant or cinema... I am pretty certain she started to have a crush on me ...and so did I.

Without me knowing she asked her parents about having a serious relationship with me (around 6 months after they moved) and they were very happy about that ...she told me that they said it is healthy for her to have relationship since she never had a one ..and ofcourse because of her "special condition" and apparently I earned their trust as a good polite guy.

I was the happiest person on earth that day and I immediately went to tell my parents and then came the shocking moment.

They completely refused the idea of me having a serious relationship with her.

They told me that they think her family is extremely kind and everything and the girl is sweet and beautiful but her condition may cause me some trouble if We decided to marry later.

I am now very desperate... I mean I have never met a girl that connects with me the way she does ...it is like she is my soulmate ... She is still waiting for an answer and i just cannot tell her that..it would break her heart What do I do 😥.

TL;DR :this post is about me asking for help in this kind of complicated situation



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 04:52PM by Moid999 https://ift.tt/2UmHo1p
I love a handicapped girl but my parents won't allow me to have a relationship with her I love a handicapped girl but my parents won't allow me to have a relationship with her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.