Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I(38M) get my wife (32F) to lose weight with me

I have had many talks with my wife in the past about our needs as a couple to lose weight and improve our quality of life. I am not a skinny guy and since we have been married (13years) I have put on about 30 lbs. I am around 240 now. I am naturally build bigger but I really want to lose some weight. My wife however has added about 100lbs and is about 250 lbs at a little over 5 foot. Everytime I try to get her on track or get her focused on weight loss and nutrition she seems happy about it but folds in a week. I dont know how else to say it other than I fear our health will lead to an early death. I dont know how else yo word this to get her on my side. I work in the afternoon and she works during the day so I can't be the constant support it seems she needs. How else can I approach the subject to start seeing results? I dont want to leave the woman I love or see her health take a dramatic turn.

TL;DR Wife is way to overweight and won't listen to my pleas to join me on a weight loss journey.



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 07:00PM by Icrushtaterchips https://ift.tt/2V3Z8f1
How do I(38M) get my wife (32F) to lose weight with me How do I(38M) get my wife (32F) to lose weight with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.