Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me(33f) think my husband (41m) is becoming abusive

My husband never yelled at me, let alone was physically violent prior to marriage. After the birth of our son he punched me in the arm because I needed to be driven across town to get the prescriptions needed for my diagnosis of the flu + pneumonia and the baby was colicky. He broke a remote, threw toys, punched walls, etc for months but hadn’t touched me. We briefly attended counseling and things were moderately better as long as I gave into his sexual demands (sex less than once a day left him angry, feeling unwanted, and “unsatisfied.”)

At the beginning on March he threw a remote at me leaving a large bruise and threatened to strangle me if I didn’t go upstairs. He apologized and things were fine except the ongoing verbal abuse until our toddler started crying at 10pm on Thursday night. He shoved/hit me out the bed. Charged me twice, including picking up his belt threatening to beat me half to death for supposedly waking up the baby. He’s refused up apologize and stated his only mistake was marrying me. I recorded most of the incident on Thursday night.

I’m afraid to go to the police because he will hurt me if I turn him in. I don’t even know if what I have is enough evidence to secure a criminal conviction. I’m terrified and trying to find excuses to run errands alone and be in a different room of the house, but I don’t know what will set him off next.



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 06:00PM by Throwaway98764310987 https://ift.tt/2uyieyt
Me(33f) think my husband (41m) is becoming abusive Me(33f) think my husband (41m) is becoming abusive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.