Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boss [43F] is pregnant with my [19M] baby, she says that she isn’t asking money or anything from me but I need advice

I know how messed up this sounds but I will give as many important details as I can. I’m 19 years old and I have been working for her since I was 16; I have known her since I was like 2 years old. She has a lot of money, she lives in a 2 million dollar house, and she’s a successful woman. I do have feelings forher but I understand that a relationship between the 2 of us would most likely not work out.

I fix things around her house that has to do with construction, yard work, and cleaning sometimes. She pays well and my family doesn’t have a lot of money and she has tried to help us out since we’ve known her for so long. She told me not to worry about child support or anything that she would pay for everything and that it was my choice if I want to be in my baby’s life or not. I do want to be in my baby’s life and help take careof him/her becauss I don’t want to be irresponsible and neglect my child.

I just don’t know what I should do. Should I talk with my parents about it now? When the baby is born? What do I do? She’s already 4 months along and time passes by real quick so I need some advice.

Tl;Dr my boss is pregnant with my child and I need some advice since she isn’t asking for anything



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 08:46PM by TLDRRR01 https://ift.tt/2WA9ljA
My boss [43F] is pregnant with my [19M] baby, she says that she isn’t asking money or anything from me but I need advice My boss [43F] is pregnant with my [19M] baby, she says that she isn’t asking money or anything from me but I need advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.