Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [36m] wife [34f] "opened up" about our marriage and basically said it was a sham

After 13 years of marriage my wife told me: - she didn't ever find me attractive - she only married because she was told to by her mother - she only had kids because they gave her affection I didn't - we never really "clicked" - she had rekindled an emotional relationship with her ex boyfriend and could imagine growing old with him - she didn't care if I or a nanny took care of the kids - if she saw me in the street tomorrow there would be no reason to even look at me

At the same time she told me how she could imagine us being great friends, I'm an amazing father and provider and am very caring.

She said this frankly and without emotion and said she holds no anger towards me.

I have suspicions she may be on the spectrum but interested to know if anyone else has been on the receiving end of this type of feedback. Generally people seem to tell me no matter how nasty their ex was they didn't say things that hurtful.

Tl;dr wife calmly told me our marriage was essentially a sham



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 09:55AM by Confused_as_f https://ift.tt/2COAiss
My [36m] wife [34f] "opened up" about our marriage and basically said it was a sham My [36m] wife [34f] "opened up" about our marriage and basically said it was a sham Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.