Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (33f) husband (41) is ready for me to come back home but I don’t want to

My husband and I have been on a “break” from one another for almost 6 months. We’re on a break because I caught him having an affair and while he tried to make up for it, I just felt that the entire vibe was off. I told him that it was probably better that we divorce because his interest was no longer in me but he disagreed and said that he’s just a man who is attracted to women but he knows that I’m the one he wants to spend his life with. That wasn’t a good enough answer for me so I just told him that we should take a break from one another for a while and that during this break he was free to do/be with whomever he wanted.

He was down with this idea until he found out that I was going back home to be with my family. We live in Oregon and my home state is Georgia so we’re pretty far from each other. He tried to tell me that me going away wasn’t such a good idea and that it would just divide us more and make it harder to fix our marriage but I was sure it was good for me and I decided to make the move.

I feel so at peace and free here. I don’t have to worry about a crumbling marriage, I’m surrounded by my family, and this is just what I needed. My husband has been reaching out to me for about 2 months now telling me that he misses me and that he’s ready for me to come back. I told him that I just don’t think he’s actually thought about what he wants and that I should stay here for a bit longer. He insists that he wants only me and that he wants to have a conversation with me but he can only do it face to face.

His reaction has been getting worst. He calls me at like 4 A.M. almost every night just crying and ranting about how he needs me there. He’s accused me of finding someone else and that’s why I don’t want to come back to him and he’s said that if I am, he’ll burn our home down with him inside of it. He’s even been calling my mother and telling her to tell me that I need to come back home and work things out with him since I’m his wife and I need to stop acting like a child.

I don’t know what to do. I want to work things out with him but I just don’t think he’s genuine yet. He just misses me and when he gets me back, he’s gonna continue to do the same.

Tl;dr: Husband and I are on a “break” because he had an affair. I went back home to my family and now he wants me to come back. I don’t want to because I’m happy and I don’t feel he fully understands yet



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 09:33PM by snakeskinnedthin https://ift.tt/2CLwQih
My (33f) husband (41) is ready for me to come back home but I don’t want to My (33f) husband (41) is ready for me to come back home but I don’t want to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.