Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just broke up with my 2.5 years boyfriend

Just did a couple of hours ago.

I'm shaking. I'm lost. It was an amicable breakup. We both knew we were not right for each other, but we tried to make it work for so long. None of my friends are online (since it's really late here). I can't sleep due to this. I'm not even sure I'm sad. Just shocked.

We dated all through college from junior year till now. When senior year came, we realized we won't be together since our junior year internships were in different states, so we aimed for the same city as a midpoint city to aim for, with tons of opportunities to great companies in our field. We struggled, but somehow we made it here.

After moving in to a tiny apartment to save money, we realized how incompatible we were. We were so uncomfortable living in a small apartment. Our jobs made us super stressed and we lashed it on each other. We always tried to make things work between us. But deep down, we both knew it wasnt right and it wasn't long term and we need to break up.

I'm posting here because I just need support. This was my first serious relationship, more than 1 year. I think I never felt love until I met him. And in the last few months especially, that love just really took a toll. I'm so sad. I'm crying nonstop. All I can think of is the good times we had. All I can think of is how necessary this break up is. But I'm still crying in just saddness that it didn't work out despite how hard we both tried

I'm planning on moving out. He's giving me all the time, whenever is most convenient for me. He even wants to make this transition as smooth as possible, helping me move if necessary. I love how kind he is. He's such a great guy

TLDR: I broke up.



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 02:41AM by dadadagoosee https://ift.tt/2Oylweh
Just broke up with my 2.5 years boyfriend Just broke up with my 2.5 years boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.