Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiance [29M] and his future roommate/best friend [35F] is causing problems in our [33F] relationship

TLDR: My fiance and I are talking about moving in together, he insists on having his best friend live with us.

My boyfriend-fiance and I have been together for 3 years now. I work and live in LA. He in Arizona. This is a long distance relationship.

He's dealing with severe social anxiety. He lives with his parents. In the picture. His best friend.

They've been friends for a very long time and she's like a crutch to him. She helped him before. He has zero trust in his own ability. He can't find jobs by himself. She always helped him with that.

They were supposed to be roommates 3 years ago but his social anxiety got in the way and he staying in Arizona to live with his parents. 3 years later. He wants to marry me. Start a life with me. But not without his best friend. He insists on having her live with us.

He always use excuses for her to come live with us. It's better financially. She's alone and she could use the help. I personally think it's a mistake. I feel like he will never learn to break his social barriers if she's around.

They share a lot of common interests. My fiance used that as an excuse too. He only has 3 friends and he would love to have her around to play games. Have a social life. I don't like his hobbies.

When I talk to her about finding her own place. She insists it's none of my business. Because she spoke to my fiance and they have an agreement. An agreement I should respect if I love my fiance. I feel like I have no voice.

I don't know what to do. If I'm overreacting.



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 11:38PM by YourFriendIsLame https://ift.tt/2Wy9Afd
Fiance [29M] and his future roommate/best friend [35F] is causing problems in our [33F] relationship Fiance [29M] and his future roommate/best friend [35F] is causing problems in our [33F] relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.