Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30m) wife (26f) had a serious injury and the sexual dynamic has completely changed. Don't know what to do anymore.

Hi all,

About a year ago, my wife tore her ACL. If you're not familiar with the injury, it renders you immobile for about 4 months, takes about 9 to heal completely, requires some physical therapy, and then goes back to "normal" as much as that's possible. She injured her knee in January of 2018, so we are about 14 months out. She is fully healed. Throughout her injury rehab, I had to do everything, as she was immobile. In other words, I worked full-time, cooked, cleaned, waited on her, and had to be at her side for most of the healing process because it was not possible for her to help herself. I'm talking basic things like "can you help me to the bathroom?" or "can you grab me a cookie?" This was difficult, but of course I was happy to do this because I love my wife.

Now here's the problem.

During her healing process, the dynamic has changed for me from an equal partner relationship to a parent - child relationship. As such, I don't feel sexual desire for her because it just feels strange. Obviously, it goes without saying that I want this to change, but I don't even know where to begin. Does anyone else have any experience in overcoming this issue? I am really at a loss, and therapy is not an option because of the price.

tl;dr - Wife injured her knee and her recovery has changed the dynamic to a parent - child relationship where I feel no sexual attraction.



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 12:04PM by MyCrushLeftMeOnRead https://ift.tt/2V7GsLp
My (30m) wife (26f) had a serious injury and the sexual dynamic has completely changed. Don't know what to do anymore. My (30m) wife (26f) had a serious injury and the sexual dynamic has completely changed. Don't know what to do anymore. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.