Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [18M] Boyfriend [18M] Had Casual Sex With Someone And I Don't Know If I'm Being Irrational About Its

Hi, using a throwaway. My [18M] boyfriend [18M] and I have started dating like 2 months ago, we're in a long distance relationship and we met through social media. We had been talking for like 3 months prior. Initially, I was fine with him pursuing other people for purely physical reasons, I didn't really mind it at all, but then one of his friends started talking about having casual sex. I really didn't want to be an abusive prick about it so i kept saying "it's fine, I'm fine," but I know I seemed really uncomfortable. We were supposed to call that night but he didn't text me and I was exhausted from that day, so I just went to sleep.

Woke up and texted him with the usual "hi, hope you slept well and stuff" and then he asked to call me. We chatted for a bit with out usual banter and then he started heavily implying stuff so I asked him to just tell me what what going on. He said that he and his friend fucked. I legit felt my stomach drop and was instantly upset about it. I quickly changed the topic and lied about having to go and do something hanging up as fast as I could.

I'm really nervous to talk to him about it because I don't like arguing or fighting. I know I shouldn't be upset with him about it. Am I being irrational or crazy?

TL;DR-I previously told my boyfriend I was fine with him having casual sex with someone else, felt different about it after he actually did it. I feel upset about it and I can't tell if I'm being a crazy boyfriend.



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 07:34AM by 33221rover https://ift.tt/2I0va88
My [18M] Boyfriend [18M] Had Casual Sex With Someone And I Don't Know If I'm Being Irrational About Its My [18M] Boyfriend [18M] Had Casual Sex With Someone And I Don't Know If I'm Being Irrational About Its Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.