Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [21M] feel my girlfriend [21F] may have anger issues. 2.5 years.

I love this girl, so damn much, but I feel like I don't know what to do when it comes to this. She will get SO angry at the littlest of things. For example, the other night we were doing homework (which she was already pissed about doing) and she couldn't find an answer. I had already finished the assignment so I walked over to see what question she was on. Unfortunately it wasn't one that I had had on mine but I told her exactly where to find it. To which I got a very angry, snappy "I don't care."

I've asked her before what she wants me to do when she gets mad and she tells me to just let her have some space. I did just that, I walked back into my room and cleaned up a little before going to talk to one of my roommates until I heard her laptop snap shut in the kitchen and her throw herself onto the couch in my living room. I walked out, and got my ass chewed for leaving her alone when she was angry. I explained that's what she asked me to do but that wasn't good enough.

This happens every few days, and it typically ruins the rest of her day no matter how small the thing that pissed her off which subsequently upsets me.

I can give other examples if you all would like them but I don't know what to do here anymore. My family always raised me to "Control what you can" and "Don't sweat the small stuff" cause it's not worth it. I've never met someone who does the complete opposite and lets the small stuff ruin their days when it doesn't inconvenience them hardly if at all.

TL;DR: Girlfriend gets incredibly mad about small insignificant stuff, gets more mad when I give her space even though that's what she asked for, don't know what to do.



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 08:45AM by theslapjack9 https://ift.tt/2I29OHB
I [21M] feel my girlfriend [21F] may have anger issues. 2.5 years. I [21M] feel my girlfriend [21F] may have anger issues. 2.5 years. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.