Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[28m] boyfriend has been lying about being STD tested and seeing other people. [23f]

So kind of a long story but I really need advice. My boyfriend and I were exclusive for about a month over the summer before we became an official couple. During this time he also told me that the last person he slept with was in January and that he had been tested for STD/STI’s before sleeping with me. WELL I just found out (through a mutual friend) that he was actually seeing this girl (and sleeping with her) right up until one week before we became official (so while we were exclusive). Which also means that he couldn’t have gotten tested before sleeping with me.

So. I reached out the girl (she is very nice), to see if this information is true. She confirmed all of it and also told me that she had no idea I was in the picture and that he gave her the impression that he was only seeing her. To make matters worse, my boyfriend initially told me he had only slept with her three times and met 5 times... She told me that they saw each other nearly every day and were physical very often.

I decided to give my boyfriend the chance to come clean, and I asked him to tell me about the situation again. He lied AGAIN!! So I showed him the conversation with the other girl and he panicked and got extremely defensive but then eventually admitted that he had lied about it and also lied about the STD testing and hadn’t actually gotten tested until months later. Furthermore, he didn’t even really take responsibility or apologize... he kept coming up with excuses. I had to work so I left and haven’t talked to him since.

This morning, he texted me an apology and acknowledged he was in the wrong. I am so upset about all of this, he not only lied to me but he also put my health at risk.

BUT since becoming official he has been nothing but wonderful and faithful. I love him so much and we compliment each other perfectly. We have a dog, we plan for the future, he listens and is always looking to do things for our relationship.

However, I’m only 23 and am going to law school in August. It would be easy for me to start over.

TL;DR: boyfriend has been lying about seeing someone else when we were exclusive, also lied about being std tested. But has been faithful since official. Great relationship otherwise.



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 08:03AM by xabbylynn28 https://ift.tt/2uAPKny
[28m] boyfriend has been lying about being STD tested and seeing other people. [23f] [28m] boyfriend has been lying about being STD tested and seeing other people. [23f] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.