Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my [24F] boyfriend [28M] trying to get me to break up with him?

So my boyfriend will intentionally do things to piss me off (things that are basically just obnoxious behavior like making random noises, yelling, name-calling, grabbing me awkwardly and doing things like pinching, twisting, etc). Whenever I ask him to stop these things, however, his reaction is to get all mopey and say things like "you don't love me anymore" and "you hate me" and "you can break up with me if you want." When I ask him if that is what he wants he always affirms that no, it isn't what he wants and that he'd die without me.

This whole thing is just really confusing behavior. I know he can be very funny and sweet and smart, but it seems that he's going out of his way sometimes to be a jerk to me lately. I don't know if he's trying to get me to leave him or what.

It's been suggested to me that he's just trying to seek attention, but he does this stuff even when I give him attention or will often just ignore me when I give him attention.

TL;DR: Boyfriend is acting obnoxious and telling me I can break up with him if I want to. Not sure if it is his way of trying to get out of the relationship.



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 05:49AM by iflaqdqu https://ift.tt/2WBQkO3
Is my [24F] boyfriend [28M] trying to get me to break up with him? Is my [24F] boyfriend [28M] trying to get me to break up with him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.