Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (f18) tell my ex best friend (f19) that I don't want to be friends with her anymore Bc of her bf

This is my first post so I'm sorry if it's not too good. But basically I've known this girl for over a year and we were best friends (we met through a mutual friend).

Eventually she met this guy and became fwb with him and he was really bad. He would like get her high or drunk so they can have sex and he's just a generally toxic person and tries to isolate her from me.

Our other friends and I always tell her to leave him (our other friends moved for out of area colleges so it's just me and her) but she always gets back together with him within a few days. It always leads to us getting into fights over him but every single time we end up fixing things she does not change and she continues to pick him over me (I know it sounds selfish of me to say it like that but more than one she has said she would rather be fwb with him even if it means cutting me off). Lately she only contacts me when they're fighting. And once I went to therapy with her and she admitted that she doesn't care about me unless he's out the picture/I'm her second choice.

Well another incident happened and she claimed that he did something bad and I let her stay at my house and watched her and her therapists told me to keep them away but it turns out she has been texting him in secret this whole time. I'm so angry I stopped talking to her not too long ago but she keeps contacting me now. How do I let her know I feel better without her in my life?

TLDR: I left my friend Bc she chose her shitty bf over me now she wants me back. How do I let her know I'm happier without the both of them?



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 04:40AM by cutedemoncrashers https://ift.tt/2CLW54i
How do I (f18) tell my ex best friend (f19) that I don't want to be friends with her anymore Bc of her bf How do I (f18) tell my ex best friend (f19) that I don't want to be friends with her anymore Bc of her bf Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.