Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24 F) caught my boyfriend (30 M) of 2 years on tinder

I (24 F) caught my boyfriend (30 M) of 2 years on tinder after we had a conversation which resulted in him deleting the app. He admitted to using the online version via browser so he wouldn't have to argue with me about it. He claims he was just using it because he was bored and he was not actually messaging anyone. He apologized but I feel as though I cannot trust him and am considering ending the relationship. Am I going too far?

tl;dr: I found my boyfriend on tinder, do I end the relationship?



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 09:45AM by hotpinkandbabyblue https://ift.tt/2OyPAX6
I (24 F) caught my boyfriend (30 M) of 2 years on tinder I (24 F) caught my boyfriend (30 M) of 2 years on tinder Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.