Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] boyfriend [27M] is only happy when he's high.

My [25F] boyfriend [27M] and I met about a year ago. Weed is decriminalized where we are and has been for a long time. Many people do it recreationally. But recently, weed became legalized (not only decriminalized but can be sold to regular people without medical need) and a weed store opened up near us. Since then, my boyfriend has been smoking daily. I've noticed a real change in his mood. He's much happier. At first I thought he was just really happy to be with me. And frankly, I really like him in his happy state. But then I started making the connection that he was just slightly high. Like all the time. And when he's not high, he's actually kind of an asshole and difficult to be around. I'm not sure why but this makes me really upset. Like he's only capable of being happy with weed. I feel like I don't really know who the real 'him' is and am not sure if it's worth continuing a relationship.

tldr: I like my boyfriend when he's high. He's kind of an asshole when he's not. Should I continue the relationship?



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 05:22AM by throwaway2994058353 https://ift.tt/2YDZfAf
My [25F] boyfriend [27M] is only happy when he's high. My [25F] boyfriend [27M] is only happy when he's high. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.