Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [17M] mom tells me that she wants me to go out more/to not be locked indoors and start making my own decisions but she never lets me hang out with friends or do what I want?

I [17M] live a pretty boring life. I did struggle a lot growing up with my family (abusive, criminal, trashy father, and we were poor) so back then we didn’t really do much. Usually, I just go to school, go train in my favorite sport afterschool for 3 or 4 hours, then go back home and go to sleep. On weekends, I just go to the gym or workout and stay home to play video games or fix my room and be lazy around the house. Yes I am responsible with all my schoolwork and I don’t do anything bad.

My mom complains because I am in the house doing nothing too much and she picks at me telling me to go out and be more social with people and be with my friends more. The problem is, whenever I want to go out, she says no. For example. Today there is supposed to be a party for my cousin’s birthday who I grew up with and she isn’t letting me go. Her excuse was “too many people are going to be drinking and that’s a bad influence for you”. Well, she drinks a lot and I don’t really drink or do drugs unless my mom lets me drink a little but I don’t abuse drugs and I’m not an alcoholic.

Then, she tells me to start being more responsible to buy my own things (I buy my own clothes, shampoo, and basic things I need already). I had $10k saved up cash from working all these last summers and I bought a car which my mom didn’t let me pick out. She chose the fucking car for me with my own money that I worked for. Well she started using my car as her own and messed it up now I have to pay $600 to fix it so I decided I’m going to fix it and sell it. I want to buy a small used sports car but she isn’t letting me because she thinks I’m going to drag race everybody I see on the streets. I just really like cars and prefer a sports cars more than a family car and that upsets her. So, am I being wrong here or is she in the wrong?

TL;DR MY mom is a hypocrite and it’s making me resent her more and more every single day



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 03:18PM by BlueberrryYum_ https://ift.tt/2Un8ntG
My [17M] mom tells me that she wants me to go out more/to not be locked indoors and start making my own decisions but she never lets me hang out with friends or do what I want? My [17M] mom tells me that she wants me to go out more/to not be locked indoors and start making my own decisions but she never lets me hang out with friends or do what I want? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.