Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A "good friend" (30m) told my husband (34m) I'd slept with someone else. I hadn't.

Bit of a tricky one this, so bear with me. Been married twelve years, in a gay relationship. Husband has for ages thought I'd shagged a lad I worked with and I never knew why, because I hand on heart haven't. But he was always adamant. Came out in an argument a year or so ago that one of my friends told him at a wedding that I'd slept with this guy. Husband kept it quiet but obviously it are away at him. That's all sorted, I haven't done anything so nothing to be worries about.

But I was furious. He can't remember who told him but it was only ever gonna be one of two people. In my circle of friends there were two particularly poisonous girls, one who was encouraged by the other for sure. Because he couldn't remember which of the two it was, I cut them both out straight away. No explanation, no chance to come up with bullshit

Anyway, the better of the two has been in touch every month for the last year trying to be friends. I've thought about coming back to her but if even if she didn't do it, the fact that I can't trust her when she says she didn't is surely a sign? I miss her friendship though: she was a cow to other people but we always got on well, and I don't make good friends so easily.

Is it worth even trying to speak to her about it?

TLDR? One of my friends (but can't say for sure which one) told my husband I had sucked off a co worker. When I hadn't. Why?



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 01:27PM by ahrimaniac https://ift.tt/2I7KqzU
A "good friend" (30m) told my husband (34m) I'd slept with someone else. I hadn't. A "good friend" (30m) told my husband (34m) I'd slept with someone else. I hadn't. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.