Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [28M] don't know how to feel about my girlfriend [27F] gaining weight

My girlfriend was overweight when I met her and has continued to slowly gain weight over the three years we've been dating. I will love her no matter how much weight she gains, and her face is still cute, but as a resident doctor, I worry about her health. We're both open to getting married at some point in the next couple years and I worry about her health deteriorating in the future, especially since she is already diabetic. If we decide to have children or something, she would most likely have complications during her pregnancy she otherwise wouldn't experience if she were of a healthy weight. And I'm scared of getting heart broken if she has other health problems that would cause her to die an early death. It's not like I'm being hypocritical, either. I swim 5 times a week and I'm definitely not overweight. I've asked her to go to the gym with me sometimes, but she always says she doesn't want to. I don't know what to say to her because I'm afraid of her thinking I'm shallow or something when I just care about her health. What am I supposed to do?

--

tl;dr: my girlfriend is overweight and I'm nervous about her health. I don't know what to do



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 10:22AM by hippo201 https://ift.tt/2Ub3V28
I [28M] don't know how to feel about my girlfriend [27F] gaining weight I [28M] don't know how to feel about my girlfriend [27F] gaining weight Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.