Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] wife [28F] of ~5 years cheated on me, and now she's mad at me for still being upset by it.

We've been together for 4 1/2 years. Last October my partner had an affair with someone [2?M] that lasted about 3 months. I found out in late January by reading her texts/ facebook messages. They apparently only had sex 3 times, but they continued exchanging explicit texts/ pictures for months.

We talked a lot about it at the time, and I decided to forgive her and stay with her. She was really apologetic and everything for a couple of weeks, and I accepted it even though it still hurts me.

Today I brought it up again, because she asked why I was acting all mad at her, and she blew up at me and told me to stop obsessing over it, and that I should be over it by now because we've talked through it, and "how long are you going to hold this against me?", and she said she was sorry, etc.

I sort of feel like she's right, and I should just get over it, but am I being unreasonable? Am I still allowed to be upset at her? How long is too long? My brother [22M] says that she's being emotionally abusive and trying to manipulate me, but I don't feel abused?

I'm really confused and I don't know what I should think or do, or how to handle any of this..

tl;dr: My partner cheated on me like 6 months ago, how long am I allowed to be upset about it?



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 03:52AM by Presumptuous_Gumshoe https://ift.tt/2HR3Zgz
My [25F] wife [28F] of ~5 years cheated on me, and now she's mad at me for still being upset by it. My [25F] wife [28F] of ~5 years cheated on me, and now she's mad at me for still being upset by it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.