Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Update] Me [30F] with my husband [31M] 6 years childless. I'm unhappy and want a divorce

Original Post

It's been a year since my original post. We did separate about 6 months ago. I guess we are an odd case. Even the day before he moved out, we still went hiking together. Since separation, we have been on a few trips together as friends. I still deeply care about him, and he still hopes there is more. Neither of us is dating.

The silver lining of this episode is that we both have been working on ourselves and are in best shape our of lives at the moment, and it's only getting better from here. I know what I want from a partner in life, and I hope the same for him.

tl;dr: We're getting a divorce.



Submitted November 01, 2018 at 09:43AM by lehelehe https://ift.tt/2zoIBsn
[Update] Me [30F] with my husband [31M] 6 years childless. I'm unhappy and want a divorce [Update] Me [30F] with my husband [31M] 6 years childless. I'm unhappy and want a divorce Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.