Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [24 M] have struggled my entire life with emotions, and I just wanted to tell someone how excited I am to finally be able to LOVE!

I know this isn't the normal content that is on here, but I have no one to tell and I need to shout to the stars about this.

I was told by terrible parents, doctors, exes, and my own brain that I would never find love, be loved, or be able to love. I deal with parts of my brain that actively try to ruin my life and relationships. I am terrible with understanding my own emotions let alone those of a partner. And I had accepted a long time ago that I would never find someone who could care about me.

But I finally have found her. The woman who finally made me feel something. The woman who finally loves me despite my problems and knows how to work with me on helping us overcome those issues.

We had an instant connection, something so powerful and authentic. We connected on so many levels and have exceeded all my expectations so quickly. I finally feel happy. She gives me an energy and drive that I have never had before. It's a legitimately life changing event.

We are getting married next year. We are planning a life together. And I feel like I am living in a fantasy that my younger self romanticized about but never thought possible.

I read a lot of sad stories, breakups, and traumatic tales on this sub. I just wanted to add my piece of joy to this crazy world of love. Everyone has the capacity to love and be loved. It just takes finding that right someone.

Thank you all for listening to this cheesy ramble.

TL;DR Autistic weirdo finally found someone who loves him and who he loves too.



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 05:52PM by sociopathicautistic https://ift.tt/2wzatJX
I [24 M] have struggled my entire life with emotions, and I just wanted to tell someone how excited I am to finally be able to LOVE! I [24 M] have struggled my entire life with emotions, and I just wanted to tell someone how excited I am to finally be able to LOVE! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.