Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Trying to get over a fresh breakup with my ex fiancé and my grandmother keeps saying he didn’t care about me because I put weight on.

I’ve posted here so much the last few days lol so any background info required is in previous posts. To sum it up I broke up with my ex fiancé because he was accused of sexually harassing someone in work and also what we want in the future was different and wouldn’t have worked anyway. The sexual allegation was the catalyst to facing up to the other issues.

Anyway, I have low self esteem as it is because of my childhood and abuse from my grandmother. I have literally no where else I can possibly go right now that we’ve broken up so I had to move back in with her. She does have her good points but she’s very old fashioned and has a warped view of things.

My mind is already convinced that one of the reasons we weren’t as affectionate etc lately is because of how I look and my nan keeps saying that because I put so much weight on when we were together (50lbs, lost 20 of that though) that that’s why he was trying it on with other girls. She said men don’t like fat girls, they pretend to but they don’t and that’s why he looked elsewhere. It hurts so much to hear this and feels like it must be true.

Any advice how to stop listening to this and believe that I’m not all that bad?

Tl;dr: my nan keeps saying the reason my ex was trying to hit on other women was because all men dislike fat girls and that I won’t keep a man unless I’m skinny.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 11:19AM by madeathrowaway21 https://ift.tt/2Onn3Dk
Trying to get over a fresh breakup with my ex fiancé and my grandmother keeps saying he didn’t care about me because I put weight on. Trying to get over a fresh breakup with my ex fiancé and my grandmother keeps saying he didn’t care about me because I put weight on. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.