Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My dad (m54) is having an affair with a girl my age (22)

My parents are divorced since I was 10, so the victim is not my mother, it's my dad's current partner, she's a nice women in her 40's and they have been together for about 3 years.. My dad never had any couple after my mom, it took so many years for it to happen. So I really wanted him to stay with her now that his retierment beggins. But a few months ago I saw messages from a girl (dad's co-worker) at his fb and they talked like if they were dating or something. Weeks later I found gifts from her at home, And I've seen my dad buying things like makeup, chocolate, clothes, things that he never buys to her girlfriend..

So I stalked this girl on fb and she is probably my age, it makes me sick and so embarassed.. I don't have my mother anymore (we cut off any relationship) so my dad is everything for me and I'm feeling so dissapointed.. He's an amazing dad, really, since I was a little girl he's my hero and everything I am it's because of Him.. But this is really breaking my heart.. And I feel so sorry for his partner. I really don't know what to do. I really don't want to talk with him about this (it's just embarrasing) but I feel like I should do something

tl;dr my dad is having an affair with a girl my age and he's in a relationship with a nice woman, what should I do?



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 10:27PM by marysbr https://ift.tt/2v9H1c3
My dad (m54) is having an affair with a girl my age (22) My dad (m54) is having an affair with a girl my age (22) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.