Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex dropped off all the gifts I gave during our relationship. How do I deal with it?

So me (27m) and my ex (24f) had a 2 y relationship and I broke up with her in the beginning of August.

She wants to get back together but I absolutely don’t want to because this relationship is toxic to me. (Well she’s definitely toxic, so I broke up with her and I’m carefully and slowly fading out of her life to avoid all the drama). I could go no contact but it would be a bad idea because it would make her even more obsessed with me. I was quite clear about my position I told her I wouldn’t change my mind but she still insist, I’m not leading her on.

What happened is she wanted to give back a soda stream bottle( i really didn’t care if she kept it because I don’t want to see her) and we were supposed to meet Sunday morning but I “forgot” since we talked about it more than 2 weeks ago. She dropped of the soda stream bottle and all the gifts I gave her at my door.

Anyway it was just a pretext to talk in person but I avoided it because she just keeps going and eats up my time it’s always leaving me exhausted stressed and sad. I didn’t want to spend 3 h of my Sunday listening to someone when there is nothing more to talk about. I still made time for a call that was 1h40 minutes long where she told me she dropped off the bottle at my front door . ( I was planning for a 30 minutes call max but she kept me on the phone and I went along with it a little bit hoping it would satisfy her so she would leave me alone for a while after that).

I’m mad because what’s the point of giving back gifts if you don’t want it just throw it in the trash or give it to someone, I don’t care. It’s yours you can do what you want with it.

She kept insisting on coming back together during the call but honestly if there was even a slight chance of it happening, giving back the gifts like that just killed that chance. I’m mad at her for doing it and I’m wondering what’s going on in her head to make her do that.

I feel like she just pushed on me the problem of getting rid of it. Now I have to figure out how to dispose of it.

How can I deal with these gifts and the anger I’m feeling now? I gave them in good faith in special moments and thought a lot about what’s to choose as a gift for her it’s kind of a slap in the face to get them back.

TL;DR! ex wants to get back together but forcefully give back special gifts and I’m trying to deal with anger about it.



Submitted October 31, 2022 at 03:46PM by BrilliantRaspberry72 https://ift.tt/xgz7vC5
Ex dropped off all the gifts I gave during our relationship. How do I deal with it? Ex dropped off all the gifts I gave during our relationship. How do I deal with it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.