Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [27 F] wife refuses to change the toilet paper roll when it runs out.

Whenever I [29 M] use the bathroom and use up the rest of the toilet paper on the roll I exchange the cardboard for a new roll.

My wife on the other hand always leaves an empty roll behind. I've sat down to do my business a number of times and not realized this happened only to do the walk of shame to the closet to get a new roll.

It's happened frequently enough so that now I always look to see if there's paper available or not. I've confronted her about this behavior only to get a shrug of the shoulders. What do I do?

tl;dr: Wife won't put a new roll of toilet paper on the holder, why?



Submitted November 22, 2022 at 05:52PM by Nole77 https://ift.tt/iNt1lGU
My [27 F] wife refuses to change the toilet paper roll when it runs out. My [27 F] wife refuses to change the toilet paper roll when it runs out. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.