Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m unsure about calling my stepmom (44f) ‘mom’

Ok for context I have two moms and my dad. My moms wanted a baby but they couldn’t have any (obviously) so my dad ,who was my momma’s best friend, donated his sperm to my momma and has always been apart of my life.

I usually spend every other week with my dad (43m) while the rest of the time I’m with my mom (39f) and momma (44f). My dad has been with Deandra (44f) since I (15m) was 10. Deandra has always treated me with love and as if I was her own son.

I want to call Deandra “mom” but I’m unsure about it. I’m unsure because I don’t want to upset my mom. I don’t know what to do and I need help.

Tldr, I want to call my stepmom mom but I’m unsure about it



Submitted November 29, 2022 at 05:35AM by No-Leather5945 https://ift.tt/N7GY1Z9
I’m unsure about calling my stepmom (44f) ‘mom’ I’m unsure about calling my stepmom (44f) ‘mom’ Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.