Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it a coincidence mum has the same fear about my fiance

So me (m 22) and my fiance (f 23) have had a fight today, in which my fiance snapped at me in a situation that was completely not in my hands and usually whenever we fight, she just snaps.

Me, I am the type of calm and communicating person, I always stress that we should communicate but whenever we have differences she snaps at me then later she apologizes. Sometimes at even really small differences.

Today, out of nowhere my mum came sat down with me to express concern, she said that over our engagement period, she noticed that my mother-inlaw always snaps at her husband and treats him in a bad way, they have a terrible marriage, they hit eachother, insult eachother, disrespectful to cut it short, she fears that my fiance would copy what her mum does. me knowing mum, she is not the type to ever express an opinion in a relationship of mine so this surprised me

I am starting to have my own fears, to me respect is everything in a relationship and as I was feeling my own fears mum just put the peppers on a medium rare steak.

Am I overreacting and communicating isnt that easy always ? Or are my concerns genuine? What do you think I should do? I

Tldr; mum has fears that my fiance might copy her mum and disrespect me, while I secretly had a fear that my gf is disrespectful in our arguments?



Submitted November 18, 2022 at 03:56PM by SpiritOfaPharaoh https://ift.tt/jJuQoIh
Is it a coincidence mum has the same fear about my fiance Is it a coincidence mum has the same fear about my fiance Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.