Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

After being five years together, married for one, my (35 M) wife (34 F) tells me she’s ethically non-monogamous.

I made this throwaway account just to vent. There really isn’t much more to say about the title. I was completely blindsided by my wife about two months ago that she’s “ethically non-monogamous” and has been seeing someone without me knowing (the complete irony).

The wife and I have always had a great relationship, we communicated our feelings, had tough conversations, had healthy disagreements, etc. We were always respectful of each other and I thought we had a very open and honest relationship. I have two children, they are not hers, I guess I’ve always ignored how cold she’s treated them since the beginning. My son even warned me that “she’s not nice dad, I don’t get why you like her”. Now I feel like shit and a terrible father for ignoring a comment like that.

Back to the topic at hand, she has been seeing this guy for almost a year now. I’ve never met him in person, I feel like I would lose it if I did. She never tells me when she’s going to see him but now I just assume a long period of time before I hear from her again means they’re doing whatever.

I’m not ENM, I’m pretty traditional when it comes to relationships. I want the loyalty and respect given back to me. The last two months have been brutal as I have voiced to her I do not like this and she doesn’t seem to care. Needless to say, I’m talking to a divorce attorney and I’m trying to get this done quickly.

TL;DR: My wife tells me she’s ENM a year after being married. I’m blindsided. Now preparing for a divorce as I can’t get over it.



Submitted November 29, 2022 at 09:19PM by RoughDad22 https://ift.tt/a7cVw0k
After being five years together, married for one, my (35 M) wife (34 F) tells me she’s ethically non-monogamous. After being five years together, married for one, my (35 M) wife (34 F) tells me she’s ethically non-monogamous. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.