Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My dad cheated on my mum and is expecting me to be okay with his mistress

So my parents broke up because my dad(48m) cheated with a woman(43f) for three months and now he intends to stay with her, he expects me(19m) to understand and to be okay with it, and I have no idea how to feel about it, should I be upset at him, should I understand? I have never experienced this, I don't know how I should feel about it, he had mistresses in the past, but now it's his girlfriend, and him and mum broke up, that has never happened in the past

I am confused because it's such an obvious horrendous thing to do, yet he acts as if it was just a casual romance that "just happened" he doesn't seem upset by the situation, he seems to approach it as if he couldn't help it even though it's his doing, he chose to cheat, I am trying to see his side but I really don't understand it

TL;DR dad doesn't take accountability for cheating and lying, and expects me to act as if he had legit new relationship, how do I act around his girlfriend if I need to? And should I be upset at him or accept it because he is not capable of the self reflection?



Submitted November 12, 2022 at 03:36AM by a_peeled_pickle https://ift.tt/UlN7gwP
My dad cheated on my mum and is expecting me to be okay with his mistress My dad cheated on my mum and is expecting me to be okay with his mistress Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.