Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Best friend of 6 years (25F) has ghosted me out of the blue, and it's breaking my (25F) heart.

So I've been best friends with this girl for 6 years now, she was literally like my sister all these years and the one constant in my life. She used to say we were "soulmates" or whatever. We never had any quarrels but there was the occasional shady comment which was resolved quickly. But just this year, she randomly stopped replying to my texts. It was when I came back from university- she reached out once saying we should meet up loads now that I'm back and I agreed, and then suddenly stopped replying to my texts.

I reached out once just to ask for an explanation or have I done anything wrong to upset her, and she said "no you haven't done anything wrong at all, I've just been so busy! I want to see you but life just gets in the way sometimes!", but we still didn't talk after that and I would see on socials she would be out with her other friends (who she used to talk s*** about to me.)

I had my birthday pass and she didn't wish me a happy birthday or post me on socials or anything like she usually does, but earlier she'd said that when her birthday comes around a month later, we're all going to do something for a joint birthday. But I've just seen on social media stories she's had her birthday celebration with all the other girls without me. She posted it openly, too, obviously not caring if I would see it.

I know this sounds silly, but this has kinda broken my heart. Feels worse than a breakup. Much worse. I loved that girl like my sister and only last year we had talked about our weddings and being each other's maid of honours and all that corny stuff. I thought we'd be in each-other's lives forever, it was that kind of friendship.

How should I deal with this? Should I just unfollow her so the ghosting is not in my face? I respect if she doesn't want our friendship anymore for whatever reason, but I feel like I've been lead on by her and I wish she'd been honest with me.

TL;DR Best friend of 6 years randomly ghosted me. I can't think of anything I've done wrong. What should I do?



Submitted November 20, 2022 at 03:43PM by Salty_Cup7318 https://ift.tt/65PYFIC
Best friend of 6 years (25F) has ghosted me out of the blue, and it's breaking my (25F) heart. Best friend of 6 years (25F) has ghosted me out of the blue, and it's breaking my (25F) heart. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.