Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (33m) partner (34f) is loyal but also flirtatious

my (33m) partner (34f) is loyal but also quite flirtatious

Can you trust your partner fully but still see some levels of flirting as over the line?

I do trust my partner, I do not think she would cheat on me and I think in general she is devoted to me and committed to the relationship. But one thing I am realizing is that the way she interacts with a lot of her friends and other people after a few drinks can sometimes make me uncomfortable. She told a bartender he looks like Henry Cavill whole touching his arm, she dances with strangers and the other night the way she was interacting with one of her friends made me wonder if there was attraction between them.

My partner is a very cinfident and attractive woman and draws the attention of men (including her male friends). On top of this while i am far from a prudd my partner is a more sexually liberal person than i am which also comes across in her interactions. Now I am open to this being my own insecurity but here is a question for reddit. Can you trust your partner fully, understand they will never cross certain lines and still not be a fan of some of the flirting that goes on?

Also I did bring up her interaction with her friend and it went down like a lead balloon. I won't lie this interaction has affected my confidence a bit (no one wants to come across as insecure and jealous and I don't want to affect my partners friendships) so I am going to wait until I'm feeling 100% again before re-evaluating but in the interim I thought I'd ask reddit.

Tldr: partner is loyal but also sexually liberal and I'm wondering if it's only insecurity on my end that I'm not always a fan



Submitted November 19, 2022 at 03:37PM by ichater https://ift.tt/bajiT1k
my (33m) partner (34f) is loyal but also flirtatious my (33m) partner (34f) is loyal but also flirtatious Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.