Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom (44f) just came out as a lesbian

My mom (44f) and my dad (50m) are going through a divorce and she has just moved out. She moved in with a woman Carrie (34f) who I have now found out is her girlfriend. She told me (14f) and my brother (16m) that she is a lesbian and that was the reason she and dad were getting divorced.

I just don’t know how to feel. I feel like I should be angry but I just can’t. She had been with Carrie before the divorce and I feel like I should be pissed at my mom and Carrie but I can’t bring myself to.

My brother is saying that she is our mom and that her sexuality has nothing to do with us but I don’t know if I should hate her. On one hand I feel like I should because she did cheat but on the other she is still my mom. Can anyone help me I really need it.

Can anyone give me advice on how to handle this cause I genuinely don’t know what to do?

TLDR,my mom came out as a lesbian during the divorce and I don’t know how to feel.



Submitted November 19, 2022 at 08:46PM by Lemonadecyborg36 https://ift.tt/FzWCV7x
My mom (44f) just came out as a lesbian My mom (44f) just came out as a lesbian Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.