Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (F22) express to my (m23) boyfriedn that I feel under appreciated - and that I feel our relationship is unfair

My boyfriend (M23) and I (f22) have been with eachother for 2.5 years. We have been long distance for the majority of our relationship (3hour drive).

I find myself doing all of the travel! He never does it. During the whole of our relationship he’s only ever made the effort to travel to me about 8 times whereas I have made the effort to travel to him over 200 times (predictably lmfao). He doesn’t see any problem in this. He’s constantly telling me that he’s not happy with the amount of time we spend with one another and makes me feel bad for not being able to travel to him every single weekend. He constantly makes me feel as though what I am doing isn’t enough. I really do try my best. I spend so much time money and effort driving to see him. How do I express my sadness about this and try get him to see where I’m coming from. I’m a university student and also work so I really do my best to accommodate for our relationship. He works full time for his family yet has never taken a day off to come and see me! TLDR; boyfriend and I are currently experiencing unfairness within our relationship, tips to bring this up with him and express my concerns. Feeling very under appreciated.



Submitted November 17, 2022 at 12:29PM by KeyJoke8307 https://ift.tt/vnqcEkh
How do I (F22) express to my (m23) boyfriedn that I feel under appreciated - and that I feel our relationship is unfair How do I (F22) express to my (m23) boyfriedn that I feel under appreciated - and that I feel our relationship is unfair Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.