Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

We had a giant blowout fight and I don’t know what to think from here

Me (25f) and my bf (27m) have been together for about a year. We’ve had little tiffs here and there, but nothing major.

A few days ago we went out drinking with friends, and I drank a lot. It wasn’t planned, but usually I’m okay when I drink and can be a lot of fun. I don’t drink very often.

When we got home (we live together), we got into a massive fight. The worst part is that I don’t even remember it. My bf was slightly drunk, but not blackout like me so he told me what happened. He told me the fight was just about stupid stuff (mostly drunken stubbornness), that I was up in his personal space because I wanted to talk while he wanted to go to bed, I apparently shoved him (he was not hurt) and I was swearing and things. Basically acting a fool.

This isn’t like me at all. I never ever thought I would be aggressively physical with him or ever call him names. I’m always good with choosing my words because I don’t want to regret anything.

The next day we talked about it and he said he was disappointed by how I was acting but he knows that’s not who I am. He tried to give me some reassurance. I promised this wouldn’t happen again, and he says he believes me and trusts that it won’t.

I’ve just been feeling like shit about it. He’s been a little off since then, and I brought it up again and he just had gotten annoyed that I keep trying to talk about it. He says he just wants to move on, past is in the past.

I worry that there’s more to the story that is bothering him, but he won’t tell me in an attempt to protect me from myself, because I am quite hard on myself.

Do I just take his word for it and let it go? I have learned my lesson. But I want to know the reality of the situation incase he’s more hurt than he’s actually letting on.

Thoughts?

TDLR: we got in a big fight and I don’t know what to do



Submitted November 18, 2022 at 03:27AM by mixerrup https://ift.tt/JWo2enu
We had a giant blowout fight and I don’t know what to think from here We had a giant blowout fight and I don’t know what to think from here Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.