Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Pros cons list with boyfriend

What do y’all think of my pros and cons list with my (F20) boyfriend (M27). Just to say I care about him deeply and his feelings, I am physically attracted to him, and I want him to do well in life. He is the first and only male figure to ever treat me with respect. I want to know if my relationship is doomed. We’re coming up on a year soon but a lot of this started in the first few months. Pros: •wants to grow old together

•loves me no matter what I do wrong

•shares everything with me

•does favors

•always invites me to group gatherings

•says he loves me often

•willing to do mostly whatever I want when it comes to activities

•supports me in a lot of things I want to do

Cons: •no more romance after a few months

•no intimacy in bed (connection, soft touching, kisses, whispering….just sex)

•not willing to spend a few days apart when I need it (started in the first month)

•unmotivated to make his life any better (stuck in essentially the same place he’s been for 10 years and hates it)

•doesn’t surprise me with any sentimental things (gifts, letters, paragraphs flowers)

•I support him financially (downpayment on car $2K, pay for all dates, road-trips, groceries)

•does opposite of what I suggest often

•doesn’t want to be alone and hangout with friends without me

I just feel like he has settled hardcore. I’m only 20 and I need more romance I have told him this and tried to explain my issues but he simply doesn’t understand. I don’t want to hurt him any more by telling him everything that’s wrong with him but I also don’t want to hurt him by breaking up with him because he has nothing better in life right now :( Also may be important he just out of an 8 year long relationship that didn’t go anywhere a few years ago and hasn’t been single since.

TL;DR older boyfriend seemed to have settled and stopped trying with me, but is dependent on me. I don’t know if it’s worth trying for or not.



Submitted November 16, 2022 at 01:04PM by ayeebrehnotcool https://ift.tt/peoBR3k
Pros cons list with boyfriend Pros cons list with boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.