Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf fantasises about me being younger

First of all, this is a throw away account. But I just needed to get this off my chest and kind of process. My (23f) bf (23m) and I were chatting last night and he told me some pretty horrifying things. At least to me they were. He told me that he is into younger women. Just turned 18 kinda young (possibly younger, idk). Which seems weird but I know there people who are into young women so I kept an open mind. Then he said occasionally he will imagine me being a young girl when we have sex. Now, I’m aware of age play and things but this felt different. How does a person even process this? We have had periods where sx was an issue in our relationship — namely that we weren’t having enough of it. And now I’m wondering if the reason is because he either wants to be with a young girl or because he has to imagine me being a young girl for us to even have sx. I’m weirded out in all aspects. He said a lot more than this post contains. I just need advice on this whole issue. Like, what do I even say to him or myself?

TL;DR My boyfriend says he imagines me being a young girl when we have sex.



Submitted November 25, 2022 at 09:24PM by Any_Kale_2105 https://ift.tt/KgSxhWP
My bf fantasises about me being younger My bf fantasises about me being younger Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.