Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22m) girlfriend (22f) lacks self love/ambition and it’s turning into a dealbreaker

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months; she’s been reckless with her life and I’m getting more and more concerned everyday, every now and then I get to hear about how she considers herself not worth her own effort and has given up on her ambitions (despite being pretty smart). When we started dating it was much worse, smoking 15 cigarettes a day,never done anything for herself (I mean with respect to working towards her health or working towards ber future), so solid ambitions etc. Every now and then when she’s low, she tells me how she just feels like getting a rich man and giving up. I’ve tried my best to make her see she’s worth her own effort, to the point where she’s working out everyday and reducing smoking to 4-5 but I still don’t see any form of “self love” in her .She’s told me how she wants me to put her before anything else including myself which I will never be able to do because I have my own thing going on. She knows she needs to change but I still don’t see any drive in her, some days are better than others, but on some she just cant get out of bed. She’s been diagnosed with adhd and I understand it’s more difficult for her but I cannot possibly imagine spending the rest of my life being an accessory to someone else. Everybody likes being with someone who they can look up to and I’m starting to realise she may never be that person. Sometimes I feel like this relationship is on a clock because some day or the other I’ll have to break up with her over this, it’s already gotten to a poimt where I’ve accepted that I’ll not be able to fall back on her and go to her with my problems. I try to push her to do stuff( apply for jobs, workout, smoke less) everyday, to the point where I’m sitting with her for an hour everyday guiding her through her workout. What should I do in this situation?

TL;DR!- my girlfriend lacks genral ambition and self love and it’s making me question the relationship



Submitted November 25, 2022 at 06:25PM by Butterfly_effect-420 https://ift.tt/jwhEaN2
My (22m) girlfriend (22f) lacks self love/ambition and it’s turning into a dealbreaker My (22m) girlfriend (22f) lacks self love/ambition and it’s turning into a dealbreaker Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.