Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Was I too mean rejecting my friend while I am in the hospital in pain

I just want to know if I was too mean.

Backstory: he(27m) likes me(23f), I don’t like him I’ve made this clear.

I’m currently in the hospital with an unknown infection, and after a spinal tap earlier I’ve been in excruciating pain since (I have a scary high pain tolerance, don’t cry at broken bones, didnt cry or complain during appendicitis or after an appendectomy, got shot once and didn’t really phase me, but that one was probs shock tbh but you get the point.) The pain I’m in now has me screaming, crying, blacking out, puking, the whole 9 yards. I can not handle it. He has known about my whole health situation since it started the other day, so it’s not like he didn’t know, he knew how bad of pain I was in.

He decided to text me at 1130 pm saying “I need to cuddle you rn” (we’ve never even hugged so why he thought I’d want to cuddle in the first place is beyond me) and I responded with “I’m currently in such excruciating pain that I’m fainting, screaming and crying, I can not help or support you at this time. Find someone else to bug for attention right now.”

He proceeded to tell me I didn’t need to be a (insert slur) about it.

Was I too mean for how I reacted when I was in pain?

TLDR; I’m in the hospital in excruciating pain after a spinal tap and my friend decided it would be a good time to hit on me and I was more abrupt with my response than I usually am.



Submitted November 15, 2022 at 12:29AM by Hayleighhumphreys https://ift.tt/Fu59n4s
Was I too mean rejecting my friend while I am in the hospital in pain Was I too mean rejecting my friend while I am in the hospital in pain Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.