Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (30m) wants my (27f) attention as soon as he is done with an activity and gets upset when i dont give it.

My husband is almost always on his phone reading work emails outside of work time, playing games, watching sport etc. He gets anxious being away from his phone.

But i find in the times hes not on his phone/watching a game on tv and im on my phone or doing a painting, reading a book or watching a new show, he gets upset and then suggests im not spending enough time with him. To be fair, i can spend a lot of time doing one thing, i have capacity for sustained attention whereas he struggles to be alone or unentertained, hes kind of hyper needs a lot of stimulation like a kid with adhd.

So he always wants me around even if hes not actively spending time with me. It's like security having me there for when hes done with an activity, he then immediately starts talking to me about whatevers on his mind and if im not fully listening because i was watching an episode of a show or deep in my own thoughts he gets annoyed. What should i do?

TLDR: husband wants my attention as soon as hes done with whatever he was doing and gets bothered if i dont immediately drop what im doing.



Submitted November 08, 2022 at 06:14PM by throwawayciaociao https://ift.tt/miWD07k
Husband (30m) wants my (27f) attention as soon as he is done with an activity and gets upset when i dont give it. Husband (30m) wants my (27f) attention as soon as he is done with an activity and gets upset when i dont give it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.