Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend took pics and videos of women at gym without their knowledge

My (34F) boyfriend (37m) "Allen" of 7 years recently started going to the gym. He's never been very interested in working out and was not in great shape but since starting has become very committed and goes every morning before work. I've been really proud of him and have seen a lot of positive changes, mostly confidence building.

Tonight our son was playing on his work phone and he ended up off his game, so I took the phone to fix it. I saw that he had gotten into Allen's text messages and was on a thread with one of his best friends. I saw a picture of a girl at the gym and saw he wrote "this is the girl I've been telling you about". His friend asked a question about her and Allen answer "I don't know, I was too busy looking at her ass." I went up the thread a little and found several pics and a video of a couple different girls at the gym they are clearly taken without their knowledge or permission. Allen even saying once I hope she doesn't hear the shutter sound.

I am devestated. I don't love the fact that he is checking out these other women and talking about them, but I understand someone appreciating how someone looks. What bothers me the most is that he thinks it's ok to take pics and videos of women without their permission! I am really disgusted and really am not sure what to do. I don't know how to broach this topic with him. Part of me wants to take the kids and leave. Honestly I am at a complete loss as to what to do. I need to know if this is bad as I think it is?

TDLR Boyfriend took pictures and videos of a couple different girls at the gym without permission, to share with his friend and talk about how hot they are



Submitted November 10, 2022 at 12:47AM by InevitableMoon https://ift.tt/noDGTI8
Boyfriend took pics and videos of women at gym without their knowledge Boyfriend took pics and videos of women at gym without their knowledge Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.