Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not comfortable with wife's new bisexual friend

My wife (female age 39) and I (male age 44) live in a small town. She has a new female friend (female age 26) that is bisexual and polyamorous. This friend is also recently divorced from her husband. I note that this friend has been recently involved with two other people in our town, one woman and one man, that were in committed relationships which caused problems for both of those relationships. This past weekend my wife went out to one of the few bars in our town with this new friend. My brother was out with them and noted that her new friend was touching my wife a lot throughout the evening and that the two of them were dancing quite close. From watching them, a stranger at the bar also assumed that my wife and her friend were a couple and commented as such. My wife and I have some rules agreed between us for members of the opposite sex and this kind of contact would have been outside those rules if the friend was a male. If all of this was with a straight female friend this would have been completely ok with me. In my view, a bisexual female should be treated more along the lines of a male. I don't think that my wife is attracted to other women, including this new friend. There is a possibility that this new friend is attracted to my wife and it is clear that people we know are getting the impression that something may be going on. I have been cheated on before and this provoked the same feelings. I trust my wife although she can be naïve. I do not trust this friend and I actually see her as having a negative impact on our marriage. I'm reaching out to you for your input on how our rules should work for a bisexual female and for advice on how we should proceed with this friend. My wife and I are talking openly about this and she has acknowledged my concerns and is also unsure how to proceed.

TL;DR - My wife was dancing and with a bisexual female friend and letting her touch her in ways that would not be ok by our rules for her to do with a man. Does the fact that the friend is bisexual mean that similar rules should apply?



Submitted November 28, 2022 at 02:33PM by Livid_Morning https://ift.tt/Zbmw3Qn
Not comfortable with wife's new bisexual friend Not comfortable with wife's new bisexual friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.