Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(22F) have a dilemma with a guy (24M) who has liked me for a while but I don't feel any sexual connection, just get along with really well.

This guy I have been friends with for the past year openly had a crush on me for a while. I never fully shut him down because I genuinely love spending time with him and having very meaningful conversations with him, which I explicitly told him. However, I never physically felt that attracted to him and I have felt physically attracted to other guys during this time. I guess he is not my type but he is the person I enjoy spending time im, ,with the most. Last week we shared a kiss, which again I did not hate, but honestly I feel no attraction to him other than that. I don't know how to tell him, if to tell him etc. I don't want to hurt his feeling and have told him before that I never mean to stall him or use him but I feel terrible and guilty. I know some of you might get mad at me for my actions but I don't want to force my feelings towards anybody as it is not fair for anyone. How do I approach this matter? We are all in the same friend group and I never want to hurt or be mean to anyone or lose someone I actually enjoy spending time with. I even told him at one point that I didn't think we were compatible but honestly he is the sweetest guy who as approached me so earnestly. I actually feel sick to my stomach due to the guilt I feel

tl;dr I don't feel any sexual chemistry with I guy who I am attracted to mentally/to his character



Submitted November 28, 2022 at 10:50AM by lost-in-my-thought https://ift.tt/AsleYXN
I(22F) have a dilemma with a guy (24M) who has liked me for a while but I don't feel any sexual connection, just get along with really well. I(22F) have a dilemma with a guy (24M) who has liked me for a while but I don't feel any sexual connection, just get along with really well. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.