Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I (25F) having a “grass is greener” moment about my boyfriend (25M) or should we genuinely break up?

Hi Reddit- My boyfriend (25M) and I (25F) have been together 7 years and while I love him lots, I’ve been thinking that we maybe should break up. The main catalyst is that he’s been embracing a more feminine gender identity/expression. While I support this for him and want him to live his most authentic life, this has really lessened my physical attraction to him.

I’ve been spending lots of time recently longing for the opportunity to be physical with/date other men. My boyfriend is the only person I’ve ever slept with, and for the first time in our relationship, I’m starting to regret that. It doesn’t help that our sex life in our relationship has absolutely dropped off a cliff and now doesn’t exist. Obviously every relationship slows down and has rough patches, especially after this many years. How do I know if these are issues to work on or signs that it’s time to move on? Reddit please help!

TLDR: I keep thinking about dating/fucking other men after my boyfriend changed his personal appearance and I don’t know if this is normal relationship phase or a sign of something bigger



Submitted November 23, 2022 at 09:54PM by Competitive_Emu2732 https://ift.tt/czXDq8f
Am I (25F) having a “grass is greener” moment about my boyfriend (25M) or should we genuinely break up? Am I (25F) having a “grass is greener” moment about my boyfriend (25M) or should we genuinely break up? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.