Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner created a fake Reddit account to bait me into flirting and sending risqué pics.

I am 27, female, and my partner is 31, male. We have been together for about 6 months.

Last night he created a fake Reddit account and talked to me in a group chat. He pretended to be someone else and flirted and asked for risqué pics. Once I caught on and realized it was him, I confronted him and he admitted to it.

I am trying not to be upset because I know he has mega trust issues from being cheated on in his past relationships. But at the same time, to me this seems like a precursor to controlling behavior.

What do you guys think? Is this a red flag? Should I run or give him more time to heal from his trauma and hope he can learn to trust me?

TLDR; bf has trust issues and spied on me. What do I do?



Submitted November 12, 2022 at 04:17AM by Special_Comfort9121 https://ift.tt/gi8IYOj
My partner created a fake Reddit account to bait me into flirting and sending risqué pics. My partner created a fake Reddit account to bait me into flirting and sending risqué pics. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.