Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I don’t want to meet my bio mom

My (16m) biological mother (50sF) left me and my dad (42m) when I was 5 years old. She had not even once tried to get custody of me and pretty much straight up abandoned me. My dad met Julia (39f) just a year later. Julia is the person I consider to be my mom.

Julia or as I just call her mom, is the sweetest person ever and has always treated me like I was her own son. She became my legal guardian after they got married and she has made me feel loved and cared for and gave me true motherly love as a child.

Recently my dad got a message on social media from my biological mother saying that she regretted her decision to leave me all those years ago and wanted to at least visit me. My dad and Julia asked me how I felt and I told them I had no interest in meeting her. Surprisingly Julia told me that I should at least meet her because after all she did sound very apologetic and truly sorry.

I don’t know what to do and my friends have given me mixed responses. I need advice on what to do.

tldr:My bio mom wants contact after leaving me.



Submitted November 26, 2022 at 07:33PM by Southern_Bee_1319 https://ift.tt/4cRhMi3
I don’t want to meet my bio mom I don’t want to meet my bio mom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.